• Thread starter Thread starter anu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 14,123

anu

Regulars
ISP
mtnl triband
Hi All,I am planning to take 4500 unlimited plan. I have following questions in mind.1) Is it truely unlimited plan with no FUP.2) Is it one time recharge. After the expiry of the validity period can I recharge again with the same 4500 plan ?. If it is allowed then this ought to be the best unlimited plan (just 750 pm).3) How good is the network coverage. When I made inquiries with MTNL CC , they suggested that I should check if any one in my neighborhood has MTNL 3G connection.

Yup, no fup. You get 800 gb, which if over, can be refilled anytime in the six month period free of charge. Buy a prepaid sim and give the network a spin 😉

thanks for the reply. In my case I already have a MTNL SIM with me . If I am not mistaken once I take a connection I will be given new 3G enabled SIM card. I guess to connect MTNL 3G to my laptop I won't be requiring SIM card right ?.You are based in Delhi , need one reply from guy like Sanke1, amish who is based in Mumbai regarding the network stability. Thanks again 🙂

Mumbai has a problem with frequent disconnections in somw areas. Read through the 3G jadoo user experience thread. Also, your current sim card is alright, you do need a sim card as dolphin is a gsm network. You will require a usb dongle to use 3g on your laptop, if your phone supports 3g, you can test the network. All mtnl sims are 3g enabled.

On my current MTNL SIM card I have tested the 3G Connection (Mobile shows H symbol on home screen). The network gets frequently disconnected . Does this mean that I will face the same issue If I connect to my laptop using USB Card ?. Will have a look at the thread u mentioned .

K so for testing I can use my current MTNL GSM SIM card . From my mobile I usually download apps from android market , downloads do get stuck . Now i realize why the lady CC was insisting that I should check if some one from my locality has network issue. If MTNL is able to resolve n/w issue , this will be the best unlimited plan 🙂

Well I am from Mumbai.unlimited plans are only available as online recharge.Confirmed the same from MTNL CC .

using this since last 8 months in mumbai as my main broadband.

I will be going ahead and getting the connection. Let's see how it turns out to be 🙂