Mtnl modem drivers

• Thread starter Thread starter scotyard
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 14,462

scotyard

ISP
mtnl
hii have a utstarcom ut- 300r2u modem. i need the drivers for the modem as i connect the modem via usb.if you can guide me to where i can download or if you can upload the driver for win xp and vista, i'll be very grateful........................ cheers!how can i connect my vista laptop with my win xp desktop using ethernet port? also, how can i share the internet connection? also, i have the ut starcom ut- 300r2u modem from mtnl, how can i use the usb and ethernet port to connect to the internet at the same time? i tried bur the pc which is connected via usb cannot acquire an ip address. the ip address of both the laptop and the pc is different.

Dude I have the same Router,They provide a CD with the router.Check the box it came in.It has the drivers.There should also be a RJ11 cable,USb cable ,power adapter and manual on how to add 2 comps,how to connect via LAN and how to connect Via USB

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

Here you go dude. I've uploaded it for all those who need it.

@Sushubh
Could you add this to the Important links sticky? Or maybe could you host it somewhere permanently? Coz it will be removed within a month or so, on link-removed.

umm try the wiki... i enabled the file uploads there. check that feature out!