• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 11,053

krish_88

Regulars
ISP
Airtel XStream Fiber
Have anyone ever tried Mtnl gprs. i want everyones response. Hey the people who are mtnl customers please join this forum. not many people in this forum.

I am an MTNL Delhi's prepaid customer........GPRS not available on prepaidHave u used it krish???

MTNL gprs is working fine. GPRS is available for prepaid custs also.Call up 1500 for all the details about gprs.

how do you know when gprs is activate on your phone?? i get a "G" on top of the screen in my phone... that`s gprs right? and when i send a msg to deact it .. i get a repl y that its already deactivated.. but the G is still there. and ithink its eating up my battery cause i have to recharge my phone almost twice everyday now!what do i do?

Change fone....Try this code.... For Nokia only...*3370#...Helpde me get a battery boost...

Chic+ magnet you are a true chimbuk man. To remove the G on your phone you have to change the settings of ur phone.1 Goto menu2 somewhere thing called network3 change preffered network from gprs+gsm to just gsm only And you thought it was because of mobile operator and keep sending request to deactivate it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep follow Gavnit Singh s advice which I think is for SE fonesFor others.....u can have an option of disabling GPRS's " Always on" tab

Well just activated GRPS on prepaid....works like a charm And its very cheap too

ok thanks..now people tell me how to go abt activating gprs.. 🙂 iwanna be able to surf online from my phone..i got a k750i ... and a trump prepaid card.

send message "ACT GPRS 5" to 444The they will send you a message that you will receive settings etc but you will never receive. So the next day you should call up the customer service which is very very helpful and good these days and they will tell you the settings on phone and do the activation immediately.Also on the MTNL site there is are documents with all the GPRS settings for all phone models, just download that.