Mtnl Makes Diwali Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Raptor_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,837
gadget bro dont get too emotional yaar, hamare sentiments ko samjho we are annoyed by all operators including the sarkaari MTNL also...Anyways Mumbai is the Best and Safest city of India but ya its the costliest also...

QUOTE(imranais @ Oct 24 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]66480[/snapback]
Anyways Mumbai is the Best and Safest city of India.
[/b]

this will again start 1 more debate. lol

F76K those rascals at MTNL ...what crime have I committed on earth to not get those low rates on mobiles!!!!!!!!!!AFter remaining loyal MTNL customer for so many years ....we deserve it man...

QUOTE(Amish @ Oct 24 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]66481[/snapback]
this will again start 1 more debate. lol
[/b]

No debate on this yaar, can someone argue on this, mumbai offcourse is the safest, delhi people cannot deny this ever... 😛

Naah!! we show our gandhigiri here 😛 and some what agree on this!!!

well delhi is the crime capital of india..no disputing that..infact a very rude city as well.

> well delhi is the crime capital of india..no disputing that..infact > a very rude city as well.Not forgetting the attitude towards the fairer sex 😛

gadgetcrazy: dude! We have such pathetic situation! It is unbelievable! I have only option of Reliance powersurfer, MTNL Triband ( which i have booked on 1st October and its still to come!!!! ) and 7Star ( now TATA Indicom, which has become pathetic! ). No we dont have the option of 24Hr unlimited internet. This is the condition of one of the most posh localities in Mumbai. Forget about other places!!! I have been waiting almost 2 years for Reliance to come!! And waiting for Airtel like 1 year now!! This is the pathetic situation we live in!

mumbai best? people tell me avoid going to mumbai during the rainy season. avoid local trains. buses are overcrowded.delhi? atleast it has the hope of the metro. i had say chandigarh is a fantastic city. crime free too. and it has airtel now. 🙂

Mumbai is pathetic when it comes to the crowds, the traffic jams. Sheesh, you can almost die in a jam! 🙁

thats the whole problem everyone from everywhere wants to come down to mumbai to make their life whether educated class or uneducated people, hence the whole population explosion.Mumbai is full now and its just very pathetic when it comes to crowd in buses and local trains, its almost impossible to travel in peak hours... 🙁

I've lived in Mumbai for almost all my life, and I can say that Chandigarh/Panchkulla area is much better than Mumbai. I've lived in the main city, and the suburbs, but I do find Chandigarh much better.Coming back to the topic, I don't know when MTNL will liberate me from Pacenet 🙁 I'm sick and tired of dealing with the illiterate cable operator, who goes back on his promises every single day.