mtnl low downstream rate

• Thread starter Thread starter mit9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,349

mit9

ISP
mtnl
Hello everyone, I am facing speed problem in thane. i recently changed my plan to DSL 749 plan and speed was reduced from 2 MBps to 256 Kbps. First i complained on 1504 no and it has been more than a week now and no progress at all. In my router page, downstream rate is 252 kbps and upstream is 259 kbps. I even talked with sub-divisional engineer of exchange in my area and he told me that speed issues are handled in prabhadevi exchange so we cannot do anything. Then i contacted the prabhadevi gm number and i told a lady about my problem. She told me that ok your problem will be solved but still no progress. I m getting pathetic speed of 243 kbps for surfing and download speed of 25-30 KBps. Can anyone please suggest me what i should do to set my downstream data rate to 2048 Kbps. It would be really thankful. Please guys please suggest me what i should do. I m really sorry for any mistakes in this post.

Cheers Mtnl hai tao Sahi haiCare to mention what is your broadband plan ? Is it 999 unlimited ?:thumb:Those fags at Prabhadevi ain't nuts ...If you answer YES ya got 999 unlimited plan then CASE CLOSED

If thats the case give written complaint to nearest QCS :hysterical::hysterical::rofl:😗

i have sent email to gm at prabhadevi. i have also attached screenshot of my downstream rate in router along with this mail. Can I hope reply from him. Will this help?

i'm facing a similar problemmy downstream rate is 505 kbps & upstream rate is 262 kbpscan someone suggest what to do? i am complaining since the last 1 week but nothing has happened

my problem got resolved now i m getting surfing speed of 1.6 Mbps anyway thanks mtnlpacked for your response

^^ how did it get resolved. u had to do any thing or they just solved the problem on their end?

i got a call from mtnl today and they just told me to switch on and off the router and they did all the work their side i m very happy mtnl triband is the best now