• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 17,127

sachin_

ISP
BSNL
ParticularsFTTH-590FTTH-690FTTH-790FTTH-990FTTH-1290
Monthly Rental Rs. 590 Rs. 690 Rs. 790 Rs. 990 Rs. 1290
Download Speed2 Mbps upto 5GB download, 512 Kbps afterward4 Mbps upto 7GB download, 512 Kbps afterward10 Mbps upto 12GB download, 512 Kbps afterward10 Mbps upto 20GB download, 512 Kbps afterward10 Mbps upto 40GB download,512 Kbps afterward
Upload Speed512 Kbps1 Mbps upto 7GB download512 Kbps afterward1Mbps upto 12GB download512 Kbps afterward1Mbps upto 20GB download512 Kbps afterward1Mbps upto 40GB download512 Kbps afterward
Annual Payment (optional) Rs. 5900 Rs. 6900 Rs. 7900 Rs. 9900 Rs. 12990
Free VASNANANA
Plan NameDownload SpeedUpload SpeedFree Data Usage
Delight 740Up to 10Mbps1 Mbps10 GB

[TD="colspan: 6"]MTNL (Delhi) FTTH Unlimited Broadband Plans :[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]‘F- Secure’ antivirus will be provided free of charge for one year[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 6"]MTNL (Delhi) FTTH Limited Broadband Plans[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]Beyond free data download per MB (Rs.)[/TD]

[TD="colspan: 2"]Above 10 GB up to 20 G- @ 15 Paisa / MB Above 20 GB up to 40 GB @ 10 Paisa / MB
Above 40 GB up to 80 GB @ 4 Paisa / MB
Above 80GB @ 2 Paisa / MB
[/TD]

FUP limit should be more. the Max 40 GB is too less for a 10 Mbps connection. worser is the downfall to 512 kbps after FUP.It seems airtel plan designer has been hired by mtnl

inspite of the plans being on fiber the max speed is 10mbps. then what is the use of fiber? they cud have done that on existing copper wiring too. on top of that the fup is disgustingly low. 12gb , 20gb... wat crap is this??

Spot on. That defeats the whole purpose of fiber. it likes driving a BMW @ speed of Nano.

yeah with those fup's u will get to enjoy only for a week i guess. aftr that its back to 512kbps for the nxt 3 weeks. might as well use adsl 1mbps for the entire month !!!! lolz

But still..as compared to the plans offered by adsl providers..these plans looks ok to me..Atleast this is a begining.. not like BSNL's crippled FTTH plans.

At least a step in the right direction....:smiley-cool06:

You have a positive approach to everything, that's really nice.

Wish I could also ignore the frustration when it comes to actually using the services.

inspite of the plans being on fiber the max speed is 10mbps. then what is the use of fiber? they cud have done that on existing copper wiring too. on top of that the fup is disgustingly low. 12gb , 20gb... wat crap is this??

Very true my friend....Low FUPs and post only 512 kbps utter crap.

well given the state of MTNL's lines, distance from exchange etc they would struggle to provide anything above 4 mbps on conventional copper..so 10 mbps though less for fibre is okayish for a start coz we all know MTNL starts with the very basic and then gradually improves..the DSL broadband service in 2005 was launched with 200 and 500 MB limits :disturbed:..biggest problem is the availability of fibre i dont really see MTNL currently digging up the city and putting fibre anywhere..maybe they already have fibre terminating in those blue boxes we see on the roads.. what i do know is that the exchanges and different BRAS are connected by fibre.

Should have been 1 Mbps post-FUP speed and then I'll be sold on the 10 mbps plan!