Mtnl launches prepaid broadband service in mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,308
I am sure, this will take few weeks to get implemented 😀btw i dont see this announcement on MTNL website.

i dont know how prepaid or postpaid in broadband make difference.

imagine if ur planing for a holiday trip for around 10days and no one at ur place or office is going to use the connection then accordingly u can plan the renewal of ur connection 🙂this is what i think .

i guess just like mobile you wont be able to have breaks between the validity periods.

well mobile SIMs have grace period 😀but with broadband, yes except for saving 10days rent (if breaks are allowed) its one and same for MB based plans.in postpaid u get say 400MB b4 month start and pay at end of month. in prepaid u will pay first and get 400MB plus u cant exceed limit without refilling.so former still seems to be better option for me.

the policy is that the mtnl guys will not charge u for extra downloads bcoz here ur usage limit is setjust ask mtnl connection holders that when they download extra what r the charges they will tell u the fact

doesnt make sense, if there is problem in calculation, then ur balance will get deducted instantly. and then u cant even claim that u havent downloaded.