MTNL Landline CLIP

• Thread starter Thread starter google_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 62,681
excellent product EX220 is available in ebay.in which is filled with full features including date time & caller id and works great!!! search ex220 in ebay.in best luck!!

@suncityrk I searched in ebay. Item referred by you is not available.

Sorry for the big bump 😛I have this cordless phone, Panasonic 2.8 GHz, KX-TG2238S, and it has this talking caller id/caller iq and what not features. I have this Caller ID converter, FSK to DTMF, which works on my other panasonic phone, but in this phone the problem is very WEIRD:There is a setting for LINE MODE, with two options A and B. The default setting is B, and is recommended by panasonic. Now, I do not get any CLI when it is set to B. When I set it to A, I get CLI but only ONCE! what I mean, after i changed the setting from B to A and saved it, I will get CLI properly for the next call, but after than I won't get any CLI. Again I have change to mode B, then to A and save and CLI works Again for only ONCE! lolWhat to do guys? Please help.

maybe, even without changing any setting, what I am observing is that, 1 out of 5-6 times CLI works.... lolit's random....

I need this. where in Delhi?