MTNL IPTV: IPTV To Be Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 23,526
QUOTE(Amish @ Oct 17 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]65724[/snapback]
how do i know where u live? LOL. just kidding because u put question mark.

hmm and imran, you too live in delhi?

EDIT: ok just found imran is in mumbai but which area?
[/b]

I stay at kalina (santacruz), and yes I get all channels for 200/month and I dont have any relation to cablewalah, its a standard rate in this area! 🙂

my op charges 360rs!! not fair! 🙁we should all claim refund with interest for unfair overcharging but pity we never unite! 🙁

devil:wow ur cable op is very liberal. every1 is lucky except me 🙁imran:i stay at vileparle

Why don't you watch channels on channelchooser.com for free without paying anything to cabelwallah 😛 however on 256kbps it sucks with broken frames.

QUOTE(gavnitsingh @ Oct 18 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]65846[/snapback]
Why don't you watch channels on channelchooser.com for free without paying anything to cabelwallah 😛 however on 256kbps it sucks with broken frames.
[/b]

Mate you can watch a lot on the internet if you have a fast connection but for us it's a distant dream. Once isps start offering unlimited packs of 512 kbps and 1 mbps , most of the people will start watching television through internet and that too at no additional cost 🙄 . But sadly the other players like Tata Sky , dishtv , cable operators and not to mention the perennial leechers , reliance , will bribe the concerned officials in charge and make sure that it's implementation is dragged on indefinately.

Yesterday i was chatting with a buddy who stays in sweden and he said that he gets download speeds of 3 mbps and i was like damn , we are living in stone age literally.

cant watch channel chooser friend. if i run channel choose for 2hrs it will cost me120rs. we pay per mb not unlimited.

QUOTE(gavnitsingh @ Oct 18 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]65846[/snapback]
[/b]
Interesting, now if only the tv guide on that site was actually updated i might be able to record stuff.

Does anyone know of a website for MTNL's IPTV? I tried Googling and didn't find anything... doesn't seem like their main site has anything either...

Currently all employee of mtnl are on special diwali holiday 😛 So don't expect anything sooner :lol: