MTNL IPTV Delhi Review with pictures

• Thread starter Thread starter banda
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 79
  • Views Views 108,465
Reps added already. By the way Imranais your reputation points indicate that you are a glorious beacon of light:thumbsup:

Oh yeah??? Cool, just read it after u made that point! 😀

^ thats a huge flaw if it exists...but how can u say that since u r on hotwire?

i doubt whether it can work because the tv wire will have only local bandwidth from mtnl , but if it works then it should be awesome

yes i think TV wire logs into different server and must be getting some private IP and no NATing. so internet surfing shud not be possible.infact i think that wire just has broadcast of channel packets nothing else.

Connect the tv wire in place of your internet wire in your computer and check if it workstry karne mein kya ja raha hai....whoever owns this plz check nd tell us all cuz we all want to here it because the possibilities with this service are --- 1) 2000+ live channels from all countries including ur favorities like star, zee nd allll2) No more paying for tv channels all 2000 for free.3) All movies free for lifetime after one month of release4) U can own this set top box which is of 3000, for 1500 nd loads more........TV viewing will no more be paid

^ first time u posted about this..i thought u were informing us of some hack u had discovered..now that i know u are enquiring abt this..i can tell u that its not possible..coz the PVC on which IPTV runs would be different..basically like a separate channel which would not be interfaced with the BRAS or internet gateway

Why people always think MTNL is stupid to leave such a Flaw, won't they think of it before testing IPTV that customers can think of such exploits???I am 100% sure that you won't be able to access internet with the TV wire, give it a try anyways, MTNL is an ISP, CC aunty's can be from Mars but the admin's would atleast have descent knowledge of how things work, IP's Natting, Protocols, Gateways, Dns etc etc.......

I have spoken to guys at the NOC here in delhi..i can tell u they are quite smart..

^^^They have to be smart, they are NOC engineers and they are running a big ISP like MTNL with lakhs of subscribers without much downtime.If they are not smart enough, MTNL would not be the best ISP with minimum of downtime. People after talking to CC and frontdesk executives have made up their mind that everyone at MTNL is stupid which offcourse is not true...........

CC guys of almost all companies are 10th or 12th std pass ppl.

Nish , cheers for the review. I have to admit that this IPTV has some serious potential. Lets hope that this thing delivers more than false promises. I have a doubt. Does the IPTV connection work on your existing landline wire or do they need a new one ?