MTNL guys havent come to install my net yet :)

• Thread starter Thread starter puneet_313
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,686

puneet_313

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849 NU
So its been well over 2 weeks..3 i think & iv received one call from a guy confirming if i needed the adsl modem or not and said a technician would speak with me next...this was 2+ weeks back. I live in wadala & iv tried mailing to the customer care email in the sticky on the main page.Is there a number i can call to talk to them ? or any other way to get in contact with them ?. Thanks in advance

contact GM.... and AGM of your area... details on respective site..

i got mine installed the next day i called them 🙂 (im in delhi though, but my bro in mumbai also got his connection within a week)

thanks buddy im gonna do that now 🙂 but do they even read those ?..iv sent emails to like 3 different GM's without any response 🙁

contact your local ado .... just visit your exchange and ask who is the ado for my tel no? ..... keep good relation with him .... he is the guy under whom these lineman and bb technician works ..... Mine is a real good guy .... i make my fault complain direct to him 😉 no need to register with mtnl 198 number.

198 works for me. twice already this month i noticed that i complained on 198 and within 5mins i got a callback.complaint was not abt triband but slight disturbance in line but 198 also allows to make triband complaints now.

I never said 198 don't works .... ado route is more effective and works most of the time unlike 198.