mtnl guys are morons...more 849NU travails

• Thread starter Thread starter mailmaldi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,428

mailmaldi

ISP
Triband
its clear that my 849NU plan on the server side has been changed ...
DSL Speed: 511/508kbps is
shown instead of the usual 2048/256kbps.
Also on calling the "helpline" , the guy assures me that its 849NU , and after much poking, I ask him to check logs and he says there are logs upto 0300am yesterday night, when i had turned off modem at 0003,0020,0040,0100 and 0230 and those MB's have been charged. The idiot actually tells me , sir its your fault. You should Turn off modem BEFORE 0000 , else all your downloads will be charged for the night. I tell him to check my logs for 5 months and see if theres any logs past 0003 in there to prove my point, he confirms and then gets confused and simply says, sir , i'll forward the complaint, please check tomorrow...

for fk's sake, i've been complaining for the past week now, and hearing this...and dont have the time to check up during daytime ( read mtnl working time 10-5)...

sorry for the spam....just wanted to vent my frustrations....

and also...NU guys.. keep a tab on for such things (in case register.mtnl doesnt work....) , else u'll end up with one of those huge bills...

PS: if someone has encountered and talked to some higher up to get it resolved, please post their contact numbers...

dude, write a letter to the GM MTNL (address in thier site) & explain ur problem, list ur complaint numbers, keep following with CChelpine And at the same time call up the TRiband Inchrge in ur local exchange.when i wrote a letter last month, the very next day i got a call from head office, who forwrarded the complaint to local exchange & then they would call me instead of the other way round. of course, i had to keep a tab on all things, keep calling then incase they didnt called, the problem got sorted in a week's time.they problem i had was though my plan was 849NU, i was synced at 511/510 Kbps. bt i wasnt charged in the night time.hope MTNL sorts ur problem out.