MTNL GPRS charges

• Thread starter Thread starter rollcage248
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 24,656

rollcage248

ISP
MTNL Triband
on MTNL mumbai's site they claim that the charges are 10paise/10KB for GPRS-4 plan, thats a pay as you go plan. but when i called their CC, they said its 20paise/10KB, how come?-rollcage

its reduced now 1p/1KB

i.e. no more rounding

Welcome to MTNL VAS

no, amish, thats what the website says, but when i called on 1503 to confirm it, they were adamant that its 20paise/10kb, they even said that they have confirmed that with higher authorities!-rollcage

did u click on link?For plan GPRS 4: Volume based usage charges beyond free usage (Rs. / Kilo Bytes) Rs.0.01/KBand why not download say 12-13 kb and check if it cuts 20p or 12-13pCC guys never know abt new changes

These guyz also provide an unlimited plan the 399, can I connect the phone to PC and use it on that too?They say only browsing wayt iofi want to download stuff, say podcasts in Itunes

hi all,For unlimited gprs plan (Rs. 349/-) What are the charges i hav to pay for using gprs in roaming in this unlimited plan?I called up MTNL CC, they say that it will be charges, but how much they dont know. I think if its unlimited plan then even in roaming it should be free.If anyone have used it please let me know...

HiCan anyone calculate the GPRS usage charges for me? I didn't subscribe to any plan. GPRS was automatically activated. So, i guess it is Free Rent Plan or Pay as per usage plan?My Usage Details :Sent - 144094 BReceived - 275794 BTotal Time - 1:04:16How much will they charge for using this much?

1p/KB is MTNL rate. so u can calculate by adding sent and recved,

MTNL is great.Recently they reduced delhi gprp trump rates from 2 paise/kB to 1 p/KB.But I checked my full one rupee is deducted after browsing whether I use 1 kB or 10 or 50.CC has no Idea.............

MTNL should also start Rs 98 unlimited GPRS for 30 days 🙁All other operators have that facility

How do you check the usage. I have a pre-paid connection. Is there a website or you call 400 on mobile.

^You can only know your GPRS usage by checking your last session's Received+Sent data on your mobile (in call history probably).

Convert the amount of data to kilobytes and divide it by 100 to get the GPRS charges in rupees for that session.

they have recently lauched 2 coupons 14Rs/3days OR 98Rs/month.