MTNL Delhi MTNL Freedom 8MBps plan

D

Deleted member 13033

hey is anyone able to get into 8Mbps plan of mtnl, its called Freedom ULD-2299-Combo 2299. Speed after FUP is 2MBps in this. Neither its avial. with 1500 nor online. They are saying have take new connection, then they will give it as 8MBps has problems with old connection Duh!

Please if anyone actually switched to 849 8 Mbps plan can give me review ?

Review Meaning who shifted their plans to 849 with 8Mbps from older plans , with 2mbps or 4mbps , how much they getting speed , are they getting 8mbps DL after FUP are they getting 1 Mbps this things i wanted from users here ..

Dear All,

I'm a new member on this forum. Please forgive me for any errors I make. I will learn from tips. I live in South Delhi in one of the chic areas.
Last year, I used "Freedom ULD-2299-Combo" for 2 months before downgrading to "Freedom ULD-1999" & now to "Freedom ULD-1449"

Honestly, I never got 4Mbps as assured, it never crossed 2.5 Mbps. I raised online complaints & by call but nothing happened. Even MTNL lineman confirmed that 4Mbps wasnt available. I'm a heavy user as I use it for work from home. Out of 170 GB of "Freedom ULD-1449" I could use only 90GB in June 2017. With miserable speeds I couldn't even touch 100GB mark.

I'm so worried with my work pile on since 7 days, its early morning & I'm sitting infront of my workstation thinking to try another ISP from Monday. I'll downgrade to the most basic plan of "Freedom ULD-699". I can pay 2500-3000 but for best speeds & timely repair/ complaint redressal. All I can say is that I'm quite disappointed.

P.S. - The speeds were recently upgraded to 8Mbps so pls don't mind if I wrote 4Mbps. The plans remain same but 8Mbs speed was introduced recently only.

Moderator Sir - Pls don't delete my post. Instead copy paste it again in your prescribed format & I'll understand how to post one. Thanks.