MTNL Fiber to the Home (FTTH) to offer 10Gbps High speed Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter ace_neo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174
  • Views Views 45,982
Even though FUP are hard but if you look at Triband plan TriB UL data-599 512/512 Unlimited plan.

Now if you compare the plan of 590 you get 2Mbps till 5GB then 512 which is similar to above mentioned plan and that you get on fiber and more over you have choice to pay annually where you save rental for 2 months 🙂

FUP's are ridiculous.

Ditto!

I'm not too concerned about FUP.. I'm concerned about speed post FUP.. If they has a post FUP speed of 1mbps, I'd have shifted!

MAN! These plans are way better than the plans mentioned in the first post! I literally ROLF'ed on the floor seeing the plans in the first post. Anyways atlast 10MBPS speed on National ISP! (FUP's are shitt as always but its definitely on the right path)AND again why did they restrict the upload speeds? WTF is wrong with them?😱

One day I was talking to my area manager about my Upload speed he told me upload speed is not required much so MTNL doesn't concentrate on it much.Then I tried to convince him but still I never got upload speed what is written it their plan "512Kbps".MTNL is silent over the areas where these plans are available, any one having info about this

forgive me for going totally offtopicbut why cant I reply or post in Hayai section ??@admin

well I have some doubts about hayai (and u cant blame me after 3 years of waiting), but m not certainly of those who would start a flamewar over itI simply wants to follow up with hayai, clear some questions with MgC, thts the reason I join this forum in the first placeps : as I lives in delhi, thrs no way i can apply for the connection sooner

i dont think mathew is currently responding to queries on the forum. you might want to directly communicate with him over email!

Months have passed and no one, not even MTNL customer support has a clue in which areas FTTH is possible!!! I am talking about the relaunch of these new plans. previously they mentioned only Dwarka. Now nothing is mentioned !! ANYONE even tried this?