MTNL Fiber to the Home (FTTH) to offer 10Gbps High speed Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter ace_neo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 174
  • Views Views 46,017
^oops, NOW Broband connection is also added to the migration factors in India,lol

I heard politicians in south are offering Laptops if we vote for them, we have two reasons now, free Laptop and High speed broadband.

I am thinking of moving to Hyderabad to take advantage of Beam Fiber. In fact anyone looking for fast internet access at reasonable prices should move to Hyderabad. 🙂

damn i want to move to Hyderabad :car:

Hi,Anyone following the Beam Telecom fiber threads. I know I am.Emotion exhibited - Ashamed !Regards

Right now NewDelhi MTNL FTTH Plans are currently available in Dwaraka Sector 8 in the following two Societies ONLY
1- Ganpathi society
2-Great India Appartment

So anyone using FTTH from above location?

I told someone today that we are looking at 1Gbit/s and his eyes nearly popped out of his head, so... I look forward to blasting the Indian players services out of the water by changing the contest.

You are the biggest cock tease ever.

FUP are bad till then fr only few........ 🙁

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

I heard politicians in south are offering Laptops if we vote for them, we have two reasons now, free Laptop and High speed broadband.

which one ?

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

damn i want to move to Hyderabad :car:

read service review of beam before u JUMP and shift to Hyderabad and get 4KBps speeds :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

You are the biggest cock tease ever.

now admin will tease u by banning u :rofl: apparently a ban month has been started on IBF 😛

now admin will tease u by banning u :rofl: apparently a ban month has been started on IBF 😛

He bans people for this? I better put finger on my lips. I don't wanna swear in Kindergarten forum.

I am not able to find a single reason to use ftth since is was launched, even if it would be available at my location as my ADSL connection is working fine and which is cheaper and with no FUP

He bans people for this? I better put finger on my lips. I don't wanna swear in Kindergarten forum.

ya many have been trying to do that since the banning session has started....the ones who couldn't decided to quite unfortunately. lol

better. only if the 990 plan had a 30GB FUP, would have switched in a heartbeat.

also, are these promotional or permanent?

would most probably switch to the 1290 plan in a month or so. What's the procedure? Do they supply FTTH everywhere?

Still a good option for people like me. Mtnl and primus are the only ISP's I have here. No Airtel, no reliance.