mtnl dsl unlimited 999 users pls hlp

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi6368
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 12,769

abhi6368

ISP
mtnl dsl
i m havng mtnl dsl unlimtd 999 1mbps connection since jan 2010.
bt nw frm last 1 mnth im facing lose of connection evn whn im near my router.
the automatic troubleshooter of windows 7 says problem with wireless adapter or network access point and fixes the problem every time.
my router is provided by mtnl 4 port wireless ADSL 2+ model no:HG 520.
im nw getting dwnld speed abt 530kbps.
Is the rainy weather gt 2 do anythng with it?
.......pls hlp.......

How do you define 'evn whn im near my router.' Are there any obstruction between your lappy & router when it disconnects eg: walls, tinted glass windows etc, if not another problem could be interference from a cordless phone coz they too run on 2.4 GHz (even a neighbors cordless phone)

hello, i would like to tell you that same thing happened with me at my office and i called mtnl people and they changed router and new router is working perfect ..this happens because of radio frequency controller not working accordingly

I can imagine what you are going thru. I too am having the same problem with MTNL of late. They do not value their customers and their helpline service (1504) is useless. We have to get together and take action against them. Such people should NOT be let loose. And they should not forget that its because of we subscribers that their staff is paid.

dam 2yrs old thread bumped 😛

dam 2yrs old thread bumped 😛

Thats even more wicked.... 2 years ago he was getting that speed at 999 plan...