MTNL delhi's Triband Usage site calling a chinese domain?

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,394
fine here...

looks ok to me, nothing like you said. :Ssushubh beat me to it.looks exactly like sushubh posted.

Seems it just got Ok, i just checked, its working fine.........wasnt so when I posted.....and was like that for past 2-3 hrs......dont know..........is MTNL seeing this forum day & night

^ or maybe the hacker is seeing this forum day and night. 😉 😛

no this is 1 of malware in that PC which is redirecting him to some other site.

Strange.. did not see any reference to these doamins in htm/js/css files.

yes even i checked the page source. there is no reference. and infact now i am accessing the site, logs are not shwoing access to those other sites.it appears that those sites are called at random and not all time just to escape the detectionFOUND IT!!that tongji site is called by .cn site which is called by register.bol.net.in, but NOT all time. i repeatedly called register site but once i noticed this additional line in source First iframe line doesnt appear most of times. so something is indeed fishy.

its in some other language and why shud MTNL use that? cant they analyse site with logfiles? and even if mtnl wanted to use external analysis tool then why call the site randomly and not all the time? and why use unknown chinese website? why not famous sites that too in english?somebody needs to inform MTNL delhi. actually u can call that guy who used to handle speed upgrades, he wud be better person instead of CC guys who wont understand a thing u talk.

Yeah..apparently happens at random.. has not happened since the time i have tried to access register.bol.net.in since today mornEdit amish, i dont have his number..its Apoorv who has it..but i think he doesnt take calls from MTNL subscribers anymore..anywayz i dont think he can do much..

i repeatedly called register site but once i noticed this additional line in source

Oh... that might be the reason it is hard to replicate.

REFRESH 0 means that broser will reload Actual MTNL site as soon as it is done loading current page [and spyware et el on weak browsers].