Mtnl Delhi Server Is Down Virtually Everyday

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,702
I called this guy whose number u gave me.Man, the same reply "There is some problem in the server, it gets fixed in the night." I asked when it will get fixed. He said "I dont know, if i give a date and if by that time it doesnt get fixed then u'll again ask me."Man, whats their problem?I live near Malviya Nagar, anybody like myself facing this problem? (i.e., Internet only in the night.)Can anybody tell me if that problem has ever happened before? If yes, then by when is it expected to get fixed?

thats strange.it could be because there might be too much traffic on the servers causing problems and at night when traffic is less you are getting connection.

But the guy said, there is a problem with servers...But was very rude in explaning the cause of the problem and when will it get fixed.

^^ same problem here....it goes down sometime in the morning and then wont work till its night. I hope they get their act together soon and fix it up soon. Paid a visit to their office the other day tho, same old story....server problem and we're working on it.Also been having excessive noise in my line recently so finally got hold of a guy at their office and got him to send a linesman home finally. He checked the line and made a excuse that he'll have to do some work at their end and there you have it....nowhere to be found again ; smart guy i tell you 😉

@tutsipoppy I'm staying in same locality and facing same problem. Today Net was down from like 11 30 to 4 30 pm. MTNL office was closed because of saturday, I managed to talk to a sr. guy (Mr. Prahlad) in begumpur exchange, he confirmed all the area is down, particularly numbers starting from 266. He said "it might be fixed by tonite permanently" but I really doubt it.Seems like we cant do much apart from keeping the pressure on them to fix it quickyl by calling/visiting them again and again.Those who are affected by this problem can ping 203.122.63.152 but not 203.122.63.154, they can open yahoo.co.uk but not yahoo.co.in. This acts as a good indication and no its not a traffic congestion problem for sure.

Ya, i read that u got "Spectranet 256K Unlimited", i live in Geetanjali Enclave.....do u too?In any case, gimme ur contact details and msn id. We live closeby, we can tlk to each other.

I am 1 km away from you. I'll im u my yahoo messanger s/n and Mobile No.With MTNL problems have only started from last 10 days or so but with spectranet problems are permanent because of their crappy cat 5 based network.. They give up to 180 kbps on a 256 unlm connection which is down very very often.@Sushubh Do a search for "MTNL Delhi Server/Forum/Down" on google and see what comes up first.

well then the servers do seem to have some problems. i think the only thing you can do is keep the fingers crossed. im sure they will try to fix it soon.

I don't think anyone should be double minded about MTNL service, because it sucks for sure. Only thing is MTNL Connection is hardly down so service thing doesnt comes in to play.I had no down time in 6 months before this current crisis.

yes i (and many others) had prob for 15days or so but now all solved and back to normal rock stable connection.

I hope it stays like this.....But 10-15 Days(out of a 30 day month) is a lot of time to get their problems fixed.@genexed - Have u added my MSN id which i PM'd u?

Dude......May help you may not help youRebooting the router(not the dial up Connection) every hour helps me a lot !!Try it coz everytime the router does a channel_analysis and the line conditions have improved My speed increases too