MTNL Delhi New Plans - What about Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,471
Good to hear slashed Broadband price but doubting what wouldbe the avaerage speed like on an unlimitedplan when downloading from a good server which generally provides >200 KBps with 2Mbps line. Now what willl be the response of this server like???Qurious to know as right now enjoying 749NU but thinking😗😗😗😗 about shiftin to 256 unlimited combo

well, really a great move by Mtnl..airtel will surely have a tuff time in retaining their customers.well, really attractive plans are 512UL combo and 256 UL combo..512 UL combo comes with 500 free calls for 1299 Rs.If u assume that 1 call costs@ 1 rupee then the effective BB charges for 512UL is a mere 800 Bucks.while 256 Combo effective charges for BB is 500 bucks only.They have also chopped installation and security charges.owing a unlimited BB is as simple as paying 600Rs(installation+security charges)+ the montly rental of 599 Bucks and 100 free calls.This is amazing stuff from MTNL...HATS OFF to MTNL:dance::dance::dance:

i guess airtel would now have to separate delhi from delhi ncr region plans...

im a bit confused between 512 UL and 1199 combo = downgrading from 749nu speeds of 2 mbps is gonna be a killer... streaming videos on youtube etc are gonna suffer a lot in 512 kbps UL... 1199 combo looks cool. 2mbps and 10 gb with 300 calls free - heavy browsing = ol games + streaming videos + 5-6 divx movies per month looks ok what do you guys think?😕 either ways problem of sleeping at odd hours n NU bills overshooting 1.25 gb is over🙂 ok live video streaming is gonna suffer both in 256 and 512 UL plans. so no point going for 512 ul plan...?

i think they looked at the amounts being downloaded and found outits crazy to give NU plans with upto 5Gb downloads per user/nightthats 1.5TB/month data if u look at it conservativelythere have been nights where i downloaded more than 5GBMy guess is thats it gone for good like the 590NU is no longer being given outand they may never introduce it again 🙁Not soon atleast

So in mumbai also they're closing down NU plans or what? If that is d case then its right time to apply for it! I m planning to move to it, whats ur opinion?

Well I'm happy that atleast the price for something is going down in Delhi. In recent times, I have bought a lot of things at rates much higher than the rate elsewhere in India.

I'm currently on 590NU.I think it'll be a wise decision to move to 256 UL Combo from next month onwards....Right?

Nice , am thinking of upgrading to 512 kbps U/L

Then go for 512 COMBO, it costs same but wills ave your phone rent and give you 500 free calls 🙂