MTNL Delhi New Plans - What about Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,479

nikeel

Techans
ISP
MTNL Triband 384kbps UL
MTNL Delhi has slashed Triband prices today.

Check out the new prices here: http://mtnldelhi.in/revised_bb.doc

2 GB downloads at upto 2 Mbps for only Rs.399
And 256kbps unlimited at Rs.599 !!!

What about Mumbai? Will Mumbai users face injustice again? 😡

nothing has happened from last 3 yrs in Mumbai. Their page still shows with effective from "Nov 2005" something. i doubt it will happen this 15th Aug either

all nu plans closed with immediate effect!!!be it plain NU or NU combo......:wall:and no registrations and migrations as well!!although nice to see 512 unlimited brought dwn to market terms.........

Yeah ,I saw this MTNL document and It really sucks that MTNL has stopped NU plans. So ,are they coming up with something else after sometime or bandwidth problem is forcing MTNL to do that .

In mumbai MtNl has monopoly, i still have NU plan 🙂

Oh God But why the hell is NU plan closed?I shifted to UL plan for a month. And I was thinking going back to NUNU was the only plus for MTNL compared to Airtel.Wish they had continued 749 NU and increased the limit to something like 5 GBWould have been awesome plan and I dont see why they cant provide it. I think MTNL would have had massive bandwidth billing thats why they stopped NU

Gr8 plans now i can sleep on time :yahoo: what a relief ... i need about 10GB p.m. 1199 suits me perfect.!! :thumbsup:

Independence Day gift...

Independence day KLPD (If u know what i mean)
Being here in mumbai, I feel its treatment like this that makes ppl like Baburao GanpatRao Apte say "Jai Maharashtra" and "Mumbai is being squeezed for taxes & other revenue but nothing given back by the center in Delhi"
Then some leaders go out creating bandhs and hitting ppl & all the other Sh1t that follows

But in a way I'm happy that i still have the option of NU plans,
coz i can still download 4-5GB each night for a whole month on the 849NU once every quarter

Sadly what i wanted to see was

[*]higher daytime limits on Mumbai NU plans for same price;or
[*]lower prices for UL packages and some with 1MBPS speeds (atleast) instead of 256kbps
[/list]