MTNL Delhi New Plans - What about Mumbai?

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,481
p

always good to go for combo, u get some free calls!!. 256 ul billing will be as follows

99 line rent (i think this is the lowest there is no zero rent line correct me if im wrong)
50 modem wired/ethernet
599 bb charge
10-12% tax

Rs 840. total

There is some correction, in Combo plans even landline rent is included..thats is, u dont have to pay any rent for landlines whatsoever plus 100 calls free.

Your bill will be

599+50 RS fr modem+ Service tax 12.4%

thats about 720 Rs assuming that you didnt make too much of calls.

I'm on the same plan too

Woohoo.....thanks a lot that update man. Getting my plan changed from 590NU to 256UL Combo as i type. I was calling and try to get it changed for a week but every time get gave a 100sec wait time and at the end of the time, the phone got DC. Today i guess i was lucky, the receptionist sucked though but at least after trying for a week i was able to get it changed from 1st Sep. onwards. I hope they don't screw it.

Actually this thread has been created to discuss what will happen to mumbains but it occupied by delhites, once again its proved delhites empowered on mumbains, occupied mumbai's own forum.U north indians, 😢😢😢RAAJ THAKRE are u rediang this forum??

😀.....Delhi vs Mumbai will always remain.I ya, i do agree that MTNL has been really unfair to Mumbains. Well you guys should actually start writing to Airtel to increase their activities in Mumbai. Thats the only way MTNL will get a reality check.

yes completely agree with above post, unless and until these babus get pressure from other competitors they are not gonna do anything regarding this.