• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 7,408
ISP
MTNL & Airtel
Launch of new “TriB Combo Unlimited” Broadband Plan
[*] Name of Plan - ”TriB Combo Unlimited”
[*] Speed - 256 kbps
[*] Registration and activation charges - Rs. 500/-.
[*] Security deposit for PSTN connection - As applicable.
[*] Modem security deposit(non-refundable) - Rs. 500/- for types I & III and
Rs. 800/- for types II & IV.
[*] The monthly charges - Rs. 899/- pm.
[*] The modem service charges will be extra as applicable depending upon the type of modem.
[*] Free calls - 100
[*] The call charges - Rs. 1/- per pulse.
[/list]Other terms and conditions will remain same as applicable in landline & broadband plans.
1.The scheme shall be launched from 1st January, 08.
2.New Year Bonanza initial one time registration and activation charges Rs. 500/- are waived off for one month from 1.1.2008 to 31.1.2008 in this plan for new booking.

Reduction in monthly service charges for TriB unlimited Broadband Plan

It has been decided to reduce monthly service charges for TriB unlimited broadband Plan from existing Rs. 949/- to Rs. 799/- per month. For new booking in this plan, initial one time BB Registration & testing and activation charges amounting Rs. 800/- are waived off for one month from 1.1.2008 to 31.1.2008 as ‘New Year Bonanza’. The modem security shall be charged as per existing practice. Rest all other terms and conditions will remain the same.

Launch of new

In Short - MTNL ne le lee....

no unlimited plans for mumbai still.... 🙁

I was expecting UL plan to drop to rs. 500 per month and launch of 512 K U/L around 1000 bucks 🙁

oh boy oh boy, is it true? (mtnl delhi site is not opening (time out) and neither is the above link! 🙁

@LokeshBoth the link and the mtnl site are working fine with me....hey guys has any one opted for any combo plan???i m currently on 500Combo in which i get 500MB and 200 calls, but the problem is in billing, they show my rent as 250 and put remaining 250 as other debits.... although this makes no difference but for me it makes some... as the rent + call charges is paid by my office, but MTNL bill gives BroadBand bill as other debits which i don't get from my office🙁...is there any combo plan in which i get broadband bill included in the rent and not as other debits... or is there any way to change it by talking to cc....by the way happy new year...

well man, if office pays up, why not take the new untld plan?as for the links, ya they opened up!:thumb:

no lokesh my problem is somewhat different. office pays me rent+call charges and not the other debits. and our broadband bill is added as other debits in the bill... so i want to knw that anyone else using combo plan who get their broadband bill included in the rent.... as combo plan says that rent is rs. 500, but in bill they show rent as 250 and other debit as 250... hope u got wat i m tryin to say....

Goel Saab you made my new day....... finally Heppy New Year to everyone and Mtnl is listening to our wishlist finally!ediT: man why is this not on main page .... how you got the secret link?? 😛

Damn the page was cached .... i got it now after refreshing it!!! Anyway can I opt for the combo plan from today???

MTNL mumbai is behaving as if they are not giving internet at all in Mumbai. In last 2yrs forget reduction, they infact increased cost of NU plan by 250Rs, otherwise no plan change.

MTNL mumbai sucks, they don't care for their customers since they are getting chunk of bb customers of mumbai anyways.no offers, no unlimited plan, no reduction of charges, no increase of mb's, MTNL-Mumbai has decided to milk mumbaikars till the last drop....... 😡

MTNL mumbai sucks, they don't care for their customers since they are getting chunk of bb customers of mumbai anyways.

no offers, no unlimited plan, no reduction of charges, no increase of mb's, MTNL-Mumbai has decided to milk mumbaikars till the last drop....... 😡

agree with u dude

@lest they shud increase the download limit by minimum 2 times