MTNL - Delhi - New Plans Launched and UL rates reduced by Rs. 150/-

• Thread starter Thread starter ashishgoel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 7,409
I called MTNL on 1500 to opt for the new Combo plan but the Customer Care officer told me, it would automatically change to 'Trib Combo Plan' from your next bill date.I did try to clarify that I'm talking about the TriB Combo plan worth Rs. 899 and not about the price reduction to Rs.799 but she seemed adamant, almost stupid.Can anybody please clarify if that's the case?

ok!guys... i also heard from the manager (yeah...my dad spoke to him... JUGAAD u see 😛) and he said that very soon (meant this month) mtnl is going to come up with 2-3 more "exciting" offers... so more is expected...in short, the extravaganza that mtnl hopes to exhibit isnt over yetrock on guys!

ill give u a hintits the letterhead my dad possesses!think...let ur imagination wander😛😛😛ROck on!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Raja .... Tohre Tayaa Laghe Hai Kya?

Mr. Hardeep - the plan price of UL connection would automatically reduce from 949 to 799 - not to call for that...

I am considering moving to the UL plan, but after being on 2 Mbps plan for so long, I don't think I'll be able to survive on 256 Kbps.

Gr8 news for unlimited internet fans......Maybe MTNL will introduce more better plans in coming future:yahoo:

another rumor, how many more to come???:ashamed: