• Thread starter Thread starter muttster`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,281

muttster`

Regulars
ISP
MTNL Triband + TATA night u/l
Hey!If you look at the MTNL Delhi n MTNL Mumbai site you'll notice that MTNL Delhi has 3-4extra plans..like 500mb Tri599 for Rs. 599 and the cybercafe plans...just wondering why this is the case... 🤔

well, may be coz there's already more competition in mumbai than delhi...

?? or u meant it the otherway round..more competition in Delhi than MumbaiAlso, MTNL's Hub is Delhi not Mumbai...Hope the company remains independent and doesnt merger with BSNL...coz if it does - then in the 500 MB limit we'll have uploads counted as well...moreover, BSNL's upload speed is just 64 kbps..which wld make videoconferencing, fast FTP uploads obsolete...it wld also affect p2p

There's a new bullshit plan by MTNL250 MB download plus unlimited upload @256 kbps +200 local calls + monthly telephone rental=Rs 500 per month

@cyberwiz...i meant what i said...coz there are more ISPs in mumbai than delhi and the users there have more options than here in del... 🙂@boygr8...i don't agree with that...i think it's good for someone who's recently moved in to del and looking for good broadband, but usage is not much...

me still waitin for a dsl unliimited plan.... sify is offering one at 1045/month 256 kbps.... so mtnl shud be arnd that.... itl be awesome IF they introduce it.