MTNL Delhi discontinues Rs. 4500 6 months unlimited 3G plan

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 13,439
whts with delhi thr arnt evn tht many ppl using mtnl 3g nd th ones who r either dnt hav a newrk twr in their area or hav ntwrk congestion.
Many ppl dnt evn knw abt ths 4500 plan.

Whats with delhi? There arent even that many ppl using mtnl 3G. And the ones who are, either (they) dont have a network tower in area or have network congestion.

Many people dont even know abt this 4500 plan!

😀

I am getting lessons from Amish how make sentences properly, with punctuation! 🙂

I move to You Broadband:

Cost Rs.999/month
From 00 GB to 25 GB --> 12Mbps (Screenshot below)
From 25 GB to infinite GB --> 01 Mbps

Since how long you are using their service?

10 hours only.
MTNL 4500 3G is gonna end in a few days. So I took this new connection.

Are they offering their services to all regions of Delhi or it's just Gurgaon as I couldn't find Delhi on their website.

YOU Broadband & Cable India Limited: Leading High Speed Broadband Internet Service provider in India. Super Fast Connection.

on their website no mention abt Delhi. Whats the highest speed unltd plan they offer...in Delhi ?

----------

Plan Name
YOU DHOOM-2
Validity (In Month) 1
Data Usage 30 GB
Speed Upto 10 Mbps Upto 30 GB, thereafter 2 Mbps
Plan Charges 1499/-

found this plan on you BB website seemed to be hidden a bit. seems good! haven't heard that much good abt the co. though or the co its self lol 😀

Gurgaon is the only city in north India where You Broadband is active. In fact, they are servicing only few localities in Gurgaon.

For more discussion lets move to YOU Telecom thread.

I can confirm that Rs 4500 ( 6 Months ) plan has been withdrawn from Mumbai as well.Recharging of that plan fails using any medium Card / Netbanking whereas other recharges work fine.Mtnl may still be showing it online in list of plans but for all practical purposes its not available any more.

Lucky you.Eiether Delhi MTNL get second thoughts and rolls back in 4500 plan or Mumbai may soon follow Delhi.Different policy for two metros of the same company may not last long.Reality is in metros people have lot of choices .Only data download warroirs put up with MTNL. others who use less than 10GB go to private operators like Reliance,voda,Airtel etc:stop:

it does not depend on whether its same company or not.....You can see that Airtel or any other operator has different plans in two different cities/circles....!!!Even BSNL has announced increasing its 750 UL plan speed to 1Mbps only in AP circle....!!It depends totally on the responses they get....And in some cases(MTNL DELHI) legal issues...!!

The 4500 plan does still work in Bombay. Just recharged it using netbanking.

How did you manage it . I tried using Card and the transaction failed.
For netbanking of the listed banks i only have account with ICICI BANK and it did not even go to the ICICI bank payment page . Straight transaction reject.

Which bank Netbanking did you use.

Did you also verify by sending SMS to ENQ FREE to 444 to see if they indeed added 800 Gb to your account.

I can see 4500 plan on MTNL mumbai recharge website with 6 month validity.Havent tried recharging though.