MTNL Delhi discontinues Rs. 4500 6 months unlimited 3G plan

• Thread starter Thread starter sureshreddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 13,433
I was just due for a recharge on the 15th :'(

From mtnl Delhi's website : mtnldelhi.in/3g_news_111011.htm Has the plan been withdrawn for Mumbai circle too ?EDIT - mtnl Mumbai website still shows the 4500 plan and has no mention of it being withdrawn unlike the news post on the Delhi website

A private player just needs to get his khokas right and our dongles stop working that instant.

you are right dude... just check the mtnldelhi web site... your bhavishyawani has been come true... now the 4500 unlimited plan has withdrawn by the mtnl delhi. efective 11-oct-2011. and also they modified their other plan tooo.

MTNL Mumbai .... Please don't stop 3G Rs. 4500 Plan (Atleast till the time Hayai is up and running 😀 )

MTNL Mumbai .... Please don't stop 3G Rs. 4500 Plan (Atleast till the time Hayai is up and running 😀 )

You can still use the 1650 plan (albeit with an fup of 200gb) in the event that they are to withdraw the 4500 one.

well had to happen in this era of FUP's especially when a delhi and mumbai MSP/ISP was being milked from all corners of India

Guys who use MTNL in roaming - I have sent relevant info damaging your 3G health- by message. hence forth dont boast or discuss your MTNL speeds. Axe is coming soon.:Boy Surrender::cursing:😱nthego:

Guys like you have ruined it for all! Hope MTNL Mumbai hold with it's plans for now. 🙁

PS: I'm from Mumbai, just to let you know I'm not one of those in roaming!

Well...What we can do is just pray to MTNL Mumbai....that's all...!! 🙁Now onessboy will not be getting any speeds after the plan terminates... i guess...!!

Anyone has any sources in MTNL Mumbai...??I wonder what they are planning.....!!I even wonder what anant.del might be thinking right now.....!!