MTNL Broadband Unlimited Plans with 2 Mbps speed on Sundays and Night

• Thread starter Thread starter shatrughan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 115
  • Views Views 32,064
Well my router malfunctioned a week after changing plans and was promptly replaced within 2 days. The MTNL tech support guys came home and I only called 1504 once. However, even though my plan has changed I don't get 2MB/s at night. Any solutions?

@y2s: why shud the router malfunction due to a triband plan change?anywayz, my router is my own and not from mtnl.its a Linksys wag200g wifi/adsl gateway and it hasnt given me any probs until 2 days after changing the plans.

MTNL today announced launch of its new Broadband Unlimited plans in Mumbai circle for a promotional period of three months. ....

Are these plans for 3 months period only?? Can you provide some link to such declaration coz its not on MTNL's mum site. Planning to change to these.

Edit: hmm saw promotional 3 part on beta site but what will the speeds/facilities be after 3 months?? Does anyone know?

Can't see these plans anymore on the new mtnl website. Have they been discontinued ? What about users who are currently on this plan ?

@realmccool
As sanke1 said, these plans have been discontinued and for those who have these plans, they will continue to be on those plans as long as they don't opt for another plan.

i think from today they are not increasing the speed . I am on this plan and the speed upgrade usually happens around 8.30 , but no speed increase today . Does this happens every 1st of new month ?PS -it's my 2nd month on this plan

What is your plan name? And how come second month? Since they discontinued these plans since 15th November, 2011.Anyways, I am on 888 plan and regularly get 2 Mbps speeds in the night

What is your plan name? And how come second month? Since they discontinued these plans since 15th November, 2011.
Anyways, I am on 888 plan and regularly get 2 Mbps speeds in the night

speeds have been restrored .

i am in delhi .

its freedom 800 here .

i know get about 1.7 Mbps speed .

Has MTNL reduced speeds on 888 plan? I'm getting proper speeds during day time (45-60 kbps) but at night it rarely touches 2 mbps. I always get around 1.6-1.8 mpbs. Why is it so?