MTNL Broadband: Should I switch to MTNL Unlimited 384 kbps plan for Rs 749

• Thread starter Thread starter desiboy25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,344

desiboy25

ISP
MTNL
Dear All,I am using Tata Indicom 128 kbps Unlimited plan for Rs 700 + service tax = Rs772.I get download speed of about 16 kb per second.Should I switch to MTNL Rs 749 unlimited plan for Rs 749.Is the service stable.Also what is the approx download speed I would be getting(Transfer rate).Also how much do they charge for Installation and security deposit.And finally is 384 kbps speed good enough for watching youtube videos.Your help and reviews would be much appreciatedThanks.

i am on same 384 kbps plan and getting 44 KBps speeds.

For watching videos MTNL is decent enough as compared to current TATA connection. Go for MTNL 384kbps connection.:thumbsup:For installation charges visit their site for further information.

Well am in Delhi on the 256 Kbps plan, they provide the speed as required you will have no problems but if anything bad happens like some problems then they will take a long time to fix it.

Well thanks for reply.I think it will make sense to shift to mtnl Rs749 plan for 384 kbps speed as I will be paying only Rs 50 more but I will be getting 3 times more speed than I am getting currently by paying Rs 700 for 128 kbps from Tata Indicom

Was using Tata's 128 plan a year and half ago. I am shocked they still offer it for the same price, even when the market is offering cutthroat competition.Doesn't make sense to continue with TATA. MTNL is much better in stability as well as price.

To be honest all service providers do have some loop holes. But if we compare that way MTNL triband if far much better than any one else in the market........