MTNL Broadband Port Binding

• Thread starter Thread starter bwgadget
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 27,242
It was implemented in sept-Oct 2006 from what i remember !!

@boygr8search the forum ull find nice info@bwgadgetIt's not 100% fool proof.

hi guysi m a new member here bt i m an old reader of this forum....i m facing the same problem that i m not able to access any other account accept mine, the reason is port binding only... bt i faced this problem day before yesterday only i.e. from 29th jan 2007 and it ws posted earlier that port binding was implemented in delhi around sep-oct 2006..... i checked all the previous posts related to port binding bt was not able to find a solution for it.... plz guys if anybody know the solution to access different accounts from diffrent places, tell me.... there shud be sum kind of loophole in this technology also as i ws able to access different accounts till 29th jan 2007....thanking youSam(nuclearsam@gmail.com)

as of now none r known ...except for the fact that when mtnl's server really goes cuckoo(very rare) even port binding seems to go down ...dunno how/why it happens (coz it shud'nt)P.S. wots with the formal letter thing :lol: :lol: ..........relax yaar its an informal place 🙂 🙂

It all coz of mtnl ppls reading this forum and kicked ass of Golden Monkey 😱😛

^^Yup cud be done by bribing the mtnl management however it wud be costly proposition 😛

QUOTE(MtnlPacked @ Feb 1 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]78000[/snapback]
It all coz of mtnl ppls reading this forum and kicked ass of Golden Monkey 😱😛[/b]

monkey ???....ROFL :lol: :lol:

QUOTE(nuclearsam @ Jan 31 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]77893[/snapback]
hi guys

i m a new member here bt i m an old reader of this forum....

i m facing the same problem that i m not able to access any other account accept mine, the reason is port binding only... bt i faced this problem day before yesterday only i.e. from 29th jan 2007 and it ws posted earlier that port binding was implemented in delhi around sep-oct 2006..... i checked all the previous posts related to port binding bt was not able to find a solution for it.... plz guys if anybody know the solution to access different accounts from diffrent places, tell me....

there shud be sum kind of loophole in this technology also as i ws able to access different accounts till 29th jan 2007....

thanking you

Sam
(nuclearsam@gmail.com)[/b]

Mr Sam what u are doing is illegal. U may have permission of the other guy but its illegal inasmuch as this is not something which MTNL expressly permits. On top of that u are posting about it in a public forum, the moderator here can be easily asked by MTNL to reveal ur IP address and every ISP has complete records of which IP address was assigned to which user at any given time..in short u can easily be traced...

BTW i think this is the second time that u have initiated this topic, earlier u had posted under the handle "sam_knightrider"..

hi cyberwizthanx for ur concern over the topic nd me.... first of all let me tell u dat i m not new to this field nd i m working in the field of network security nd its consequences for past 8 yrs. so i very much knw wat is leggal nd wat is not, i also knw that i can be traced easily, bt let me make myself clear dat wat i m doin is not at all illegal b'coz learning sumthin is not at all illegal..... so don't worry abt me!!!second thing i want to tell u is dat its jst a coincidence dat another sam (sam_knightrider) is also interrested in the same topic....... bt dat doesnt mean dat that sam nd me is d same guy.........hasta la vista