MTNL Broadband Port Binding

bwgadget

[OP]
Nov 16, 2006
Just wondering if there is Port binding implemented in MTNL's delhi exchanges.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
What does that mean?

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
@boygr8search the forum ull find nice info@bwgadgetIt's not 100% fool proof.

nuclearsam

Regulars
Regulars
Jan 31, 2007
hi guysi m a new member here bt i m an old reader of this forum....i m facing the same problem that i m not able to access any other account accept mine, the reason is port binding only... bt i faced this problem day before yesterday only i.e. from 29th jan 2007 and it ws posted earlier that port binding was implemented in delhi around sep-oct 2006..... i checked all the previous posts related to port binding bt was not able to find a solution for it.... plz guys if anybody know the solution to access different accounts from diffrent places, tell me.... there shud be sum kind of loophole in this technology also as i ws able to access different accounts till 29th jan 2007....thanking youSam(nuclearsam@gmail.com)

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
as of now none r known ...except for the fact that when mtnl's server really goes cuckoo(very rare) even port binding seems to go down ...dunno how/why it happens (coz it shud'nt)P.S. wots with the formal letter thing :lol: :lol: ..........relax yaar its an informal place :) :)

mtnlpacked

Back to NoS on Mtnl
Regulars
Oct 27, 2006
It all coz of mtnl ppls reading this forum and kicked ass of Golden Monkey :eek::p