• Thread starter Thread starter pa1pa1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 20,598

pa1pa1

Regular
ISP
MTNL 2mbps UL
Hey, i couldnt find the email ID someone had posted sometime back where one could register an online triband complaint. My link keeps getting dropped and its starting to annoy a lot. What was that email id !?

@Pa1pa1. I advice you to use this link

(Online Complaints) Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited, A Government of India Enterprise.

----------

After having posted your complaint. You can track it here
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Mumbai,A Government Of India Enerprise.

----------

@mtnlfan. register@mtnl.net.in is not an official source of communicating your problems. I would advice not to use it, even if you got your problem solved. Either dial the desired number or write to their official mail ids or use the link which i had specified.

Hope they respond to my online complaint. Complaining through the phone resulted in no response.

@Pa1pal. Yup, they do. Just keep tracking

@Pa1pa1 let me know who responded your query first ! The email or the tracking system ! If it is related to your landline then may be the tracking may respond but if it is related to broadband i think the email will be far faster !

@mtnlfan. For your kind information, the link i have given also sorts out broadband related issues. I have tried it out myself. Let me attach a pic which clears out your query that it doesn't solve your broadband related issues.

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/complaint.jpg/

Well i did get a call, but since then my problem seems to have self rectified. So i told them that i'll ring them up if the problem comes up again. The important thing was that i did get a call after an online complaint, so i guess this method works, but its the same as calling them up. Only if they dont respond on the phone does this come handy.

Yup, I already told you that this method will work.

Good for you krish. I nice to see a fellow member giving correct instructions to another member who has a problem

hey guys .. i had a speed problem and had complained to the local exchange a lot of times.. since the past 3 weeks in fact.. but the people out there seemed least interested.. so after seeing this thread , i thought of trying it out..

gave a complaint on 29th sept and guess what, the problem got rectified on 30th Sept!! :thumbsup: check out the complaint tracker pic..

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3562/20091002152846.jpg