MTNL Broadband New Plan Not Activated Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Aggy_Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 9,269
@OnlyFunDidnt try it for triband.But tried it once for landline complaint, it worked the nextday.For trump/garuda time taken for reply was like one month. 😀 by which time i had got the problem solved by other means

I changed my plan from 849 NU to 1mbps Unlimited on the 31st. I was given a docket no. within 2 minutes. The lady said that I'd get a confirmation call. I got the confirmation call within 5 minutes. The next day my plan was changed.Good thing, they haven't reduced the speed to 1mbps!:wewin:

Today, I went to meet the Sub-divisional engineer at my exchange. After I told him my problem and he checked his own settings, he made a call (to the server room, I guess). He gave them my number. 5 mins later, I got a call to check my speed and my upgrade was done :thumbsup:.Guess, this is the fastest way to get an upgrade if you haven't gotten yours yet.

Haven't got my upgrade done yet. Will call them on Monday. I don't even think its a good idea to try tom it being sunday!!!:isleep:

Not doubled yet 🙁.Sad.I'm gonna troll their helplines now 🙂.

EDIT:Called twice,both guys said it should happen by today.The wait continues....

EDIT 2: Lol even more wierd stuff,I just took a speedtest at delhi and im getting wierd speed boosts.

when I test at mumbai and chennai servers,I get a higher ping (mumbai 109 ping !,and chennai 100,and delhi 80 ping wtf) and normal download speed.Wtf is with mtnl 🙁.

speedtest.net is stupid. Its given weird results many times. Get bandwidth monitor, run the speedtest, u'll know.

or try download ubuntu through p2p? or even ftp?

hey these plans are activated only in mumbai ............not in delhi:wall::wall::wall::wall:?????when they will give this speed in delhi.....plz.........tell...me!!!!🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

This is the gift which Mumbai got on Independence day !

Called 1504 in the morning yesterday. The speed was increased by the time I reached home in the evening. Finally some service

Called 1504 in the morning yesterday. The speed was increased by the time I reached home in the evening. Finally some service

What did you ask them to do? I have tried 198, but it is useless.