MTNL Broadband New Plan Not Activated Problems

• Thread starter Thread starter Aggy_Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 9,270
So much for their secure jobs..they care a damn about customers. For them the motto is "Customer nahi hai toh sahi hai".

:rofl:
Totally agree with you!

I jus migrated to 1Mbps Unltd, the plan change is reflected in account page!

I am getting 2 Mbps d/l and 256 u/lI am on DSL_TRIB_UNLTD_512KBSo is that right speed? Will I be only charged 999 right? Its my first day today and I am scared if there is overbilling !See my signature for more details... It shows 3 times more download...

Super lucky,I say.Just download everything in sight 🙂.The MTNL guys are big dumbfcks if they actually keep doing such mistakes.

Anyone from Andheri West or East whose speeds have changed??

I'm from Goregaon(E),Gokuldham and my speed got updated to 512kbps 🙂.Upload is still 256kbps,once I had fooled those guys into giving me 512kbps upload too 😛.Gonna try it again,I need extra upload speed 🙂.

I am getting 2 Mbps d/l and 256 u/l

I am on DSL_TRIB_UNLTD_512KB

So is that right speed? Will I be only charged 999 right? Its my first day today and I am scared if there is overbilling !
See my signature for more details... It shows 3 times more download...

Same here.
Changed from 849NU to DSL_TRIB_UNLTD_512KB
They havent downgraded me from 2 mbps to 512 kbps yet
Was scared of overbilling too.
But if register.mtnl.net.in says my plan has changed, it's not my problem if they're too inefficient to change the speed on time 😀

I'm from Goregaon(E),Gokuldham and my speed got updated to 512kbps 🙂.Upload is still 256kbps,once I had fooled those guys into giving me 512kbps upload too 😛.Gonna try it again,I need extra upload speed 🙂.

Did you have to call or automatically done?

Do tell us if you are successful in doing so. All the best :thumbsup:.

Here In Delhi, we are desperately waiting,watching,begging,..... for any such announcement. Enjoy Mumbai Guys!!