MTNL Broadband: New Connection user Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter y2s
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 15,383
Main Post Updated.

11:02 25/01/10
MTNL Fellows came over all set, with modem and everything, Unfortunately My Nitsuko-Enkay Phone system was too complicated for them
Have Arranged My phone fellows to come with MTNL Fellows Tommorow at Noon.
Lets See How it Goes

I agree with amish, for some (like me) the 'starting trouble' in getting a MTNL Triband connection is a test of patience but worth it. 😀

I beg to differ, It's the best experience I have had.
Tata Indicom was a Bitch- So Many Documents and stuff
Reliance was a Long procedure with 30 days to get WiMax Connection
Hatway was relatively simple- A week and a signature
MTNL- A phone Call and Thats All. Connection withn 3-4 Days.

You may be right they are improving & try hard to please. Looking at the drop in cribs on this forum about MTNL as compared to say last year ('April Problems') & before that. 😀
But its still early days yet.

MTNL- A phone Call and Thats All. Connection withn 3-4 Days.

And what i like best is that no payment to be made at all! No cash, no cheque, no card. Everything comes in next month's bill.

And what i like best is that no payment to be made at all! No cash, no cheque, no card. Everything comes in next month's bill.

Yup

Main Post Updated

13:00 26/01/10
MTNL Fellows came over along with Enkay people.
Did their Thing, and Internet is now on. The MTNL fellow was old, Not the kind of person you'd expect to know his way around broadband.-=)
Anyways it seems Okay, My Torrent Speeds are suffering.....=(=( =( fluctuating alot
I will Post My overall experience after One day of Use.

I don't Know my C/A Number and dont feel like calling MTNL now, As it is I am getting good speeds, If I face a problem I shall Call.

CA number wud be printed on tel bill, infact ur passwd of triband is ur CA number (in case u didnt change it already)

I don't get to see my bills, its handled by my office, better call up the account dept, or better yet get them to change the plan and stuff. =)

But dont u know ur triband passwd? Mostly MTNL keep passwd same as CA. Ur a/c dept wud not be able to change plan because MTNL requires that call for change in plan shud always be done from same number (unless done in writing)

But dont u know ur triband passwd? Mostly MTNL keep passwd same as CA. Ur a/c dept wud not be able to change plan because MTNL requires that call for change in plan shud always be done from same number (unless done in writing)

Aaah, I am getting 2mbps sppeds ATM, I will not mess that up