MTNL Broadband: New Connection questions

• Thread starter Thread starter esdee51
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,257

esdee51

ISP
Airtel
Hi all,I am thinking of going in for a dsl connection from MTNL.My questions:1. who supplies the splitter if I do not take the modem from MTNL.2. if MTNL does not supply the splitter without a modem, why is it so? Airtel supplies the splitter without the modem.3. where in Delhi can I buy a splitter and how much will it cost.Thanks in advance

splitter just costs around 50 -100 rs .but it is usually supplied with adsl modem.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

in delhi it can be bought from palika bazaar.

If you go and buy any router. The company provides it as a package. check before buying. There are some sub class companies which charge for splitter. If you are looking to buy only splitter it will cost you as mentioned 50 to 100....

1. If you take a modem from Mtnl, they themselves will provide you with the splitter.2. Mtnl will definitely supply splitter with the modem. Do not worry3. No need to buy

@bebinmj, mastbhai, krish_88 this is an old thread with post #2 dated April 11, 2009:hysterical: