MTNL Broadband Mumbai Night Unlimited now from 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 15,864
MTNL has increased the timing for free download in night unlimited plan DSL NU 849 during night from 10.00pm to 08.00 am w.e.f 09/11/2009
Check point no.2 in this link:
MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans
😀

wow, this is good. may be i will go for this plan now.

Yupeeee 😱hyea::clap::yahoo:!!!This time MTNL rocked :irock:!

MTNL Mumbai rocks :irock::thumbsup::yahoo::clap::thumb:So from today i can download 9.2 GB's of data. Relief from call centre life of 12 am. No plan can now match the 849NU plan VFM not even 1 Mbps Unlimited.:hysterical:All the unlimited users should shift to 849NU plan. Yahoo!!!:grin::hysterical:

Definitely rocking plan from MTNL:urock: Now looking for New Year Gift of increased day download limit. Hope MTNL do not disappoint its users😀

Be careful what you download after 10PM. MTNL hasn't still updated their database to reflect the change they announced today.

I purposefully logged in & logged out 3 times after 10PM and checked the same in my account. The downloads are still counted.

@agasti,
urs its counting, its showing 0.01. u need to download something to check if its counting.. u have hardly downloaded 10kb and checked.

btw they have also increased speed of 256 plan to 384 and renamed plan too accordingly.

----------

why i am happy abt this plan is that, i dont have to keep my machine up for 2 additional hrs. i dont download much but even for 100mb download i can now simply download when i am awake. instead of keeping my machine on for 2 additional hrs and then scheduling it to auto-shutdown. these all things are no more reqd.

@agasti,
urs its counting, its showing 0.01. u need to download something to check if its counting.. u have hardly downloaded 10kb and checked.

btw they have also increased speed of 256 plan to 384 and renamed plan too accordingly.

----------

why i am happy abt this plan is that, i dont have to keep my machine up for 2 additional hrs. i dont download much but even for 100mb download i can now simply download when i am awake. instead of keeping my machine on for 2 additional hrs and then scheduling it to auto-shutdown. these all things are no more reqd.

ok now see this one n tell me if its counted or not. i