MTNL Broadband Mumbai Night Unlimited now from 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 15,871
Since its manually done we have to actually depend upon someone on mtnl's side to refresh the log..if he forgets....then get ready to pay a visit to your exchange:impissed:

if they forget tomorrow to refresh the log..visiting the exchange will solve the problem??
:huh:

if they forget tomorrow to refresh the log..visiting the exchange will solve the problem??
:huh:

It would solve the problem but you should go to the exchange only when your logs haven't been refreshed for many days and the current month is about to end.

Cuz last month it happened that the logs weren't refreshed for 4 days starting from 26th Nov. But on the 5th day, they corrected it.

It would solve the problem but you should go to the exchange only when your logs haven't been refreshed for many days and the current month is about to end.

Cuz last month it happened that the logs weren't refreshed for 4 days starting from 26th Nov. But on the 5th day, they corrected it.

Having MTNL as an ISP is certainly not for the faint-hearted:iomg:, you have to get used to seeing your usage overshoot the limit almost everyday till the usage is reset, so no worries, have faith in the MTNL officials.:hysterical:

This manual resetting done by mtnl cannot be trusted at all.I don't won't to sound paranoid but say in a particular month..the last two days 30 and 31st are public holiday.Usage in these days may not be reset..as you are going into the next month where balance mb's start from 0 anyways.This can't be put up with in the long run...something needs to be done..

^So you have got 2 options in that case:
Sacrifice the extended 2 hours for both the days 😕 OR
Utilize it to the fullest and pick up a fight with MTNL officials at the exchange the next day if they forget to refresh your log (if your time permits) :grin:.

I'd rather sacrifice it for the last three days of the month..and use it to the fullest in the remaining days of the month..:cool2:

By the way, is there any Night Unlimited Plan for Delhi users at 2 mbps. Now that 10 pm to 8 am timing has been introduced by Mumbai MTNL, is Delhi MTNL going to implement the same this year?? I would like to move over to such a plan or 384 UL at 749 may be if one such plan is there.

Users with @a username can now heave a sigh of relief. I just checked my logs. accounted volume is being reset to 0 in real time after 10 pm.:urock:

Users with @a username can now heave a sigh of relief.

I just checked my logs. accounted volume is being reset to 0 in real time after 10 pm.

:urock:

What is all this about? 😕 Can you please explain?

My usage is not getting accounted after 7 december 7.30pm.i used net in a day as well as downloaded in between 10-8 yesterday.. but it is still showing upto 7 December 7.30 pm. NOT MOVING AHEAD.it is stuck at 7 December only.

Users with @a username can now heave a sigh of relief.

I just checked my logs. accounted volume is being reset to 0 in real time after 10 pm.

:urock:

I wish I could confirm that but for the fact that the logs have not been updated since 6 in the evening although I have started more than 5 sessions since. At least in the past MTNL used to update the logs in real time, I guess its too much to expect everything to be perfect as far as MTNL is concerned.😉

True.. logs are not getting updated since evening.Things appeared to be normal last night..even logs after 10 pm was accounted as 0.Guess that was too early to comment:redface:.

EDIT: They have not recorded my yesterday's usage in the evening and in the night.