MTNL Broadband Mumbai Night Unlimited now from 10PM

• Thread starter Thread starter nikeel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 15,861
^Whoa! In my case MTNL's server clocks are 10-15 minutes behind the actual time. I'm registered to Alcatel server.So its always safe to start the night session at 12:10AM and end at 7:50AM. As you are a non '@a' user you have to be extra careful 😱!

Any non @ users could confirm the timings please??:huh:

Hello Frnds,Well I have change my plan on Dec 1 from 512 unlimited to 849 Night Unlimited.I was using Night unlimited plan from last 1 year and was getting full 2MBPS speed.I had just change my plan for the month of november to 512 unlimited and mtnl babus locked my speed to 512 kbps.Now that I am back to my old plan from Dec 1.But still my speed is locked to 512kbps.After calling call center 1504 thrice those ppl are telling that we said its upto 2MBPS.So u can get any speed between 256 to 2mbps.Now I know that they have locked my speed to 512 kbps.Will they unlock to 2mbps on there own and how many days will they take ORDo I need to visit the exchange and get it updated after 100's of follow up which they require.CALL CENTER ppl are completely useless.Kindly Advice.Regards,Uchit Shah

To all of the above"I believe the topic header is for issues relating to" Night Unlimited now from 10PM".Please don't stray away from it else create a new topic.

i am @a userany one saw the november mtnl bill??did they cut the usage from 10 pm to 12 am??

i am @a user

any one saw the november mtnl bill??
did they cut the usage from 10 pm to 12 am??

As far as the data log is concerned, they have certainly reset all usage after 10pm since the 9th (applies only to sessions starting after 10) and I suppose that the bill will reflect the same.

^Don't thank me. Thank IBF and its contributors for putting up an exhaustive list of email IDs of all the MTNL officials :thumbsup:.

I don't know if its manual or automatic but my logs between 10 to 12pm are getting refreshed the next day and not real-time.. albeit quick ..so no complaints..yet

@realmcool, it's an amazing speed of 2.77 Mb/s you are getting. That's great.

Since its manually done we have to actually depend upon someone on mtnl's side to refresh the log..if he forgets....then get ready to pay a visit to your exchange:impissed: