MTNL Broadband FTTH Gigabit Plans (3TB for 2990+tax, 6TB for 4990+tax)

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,329

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Tata Play 1 gbps, Microscan 500 mbps and PDPL 300 mbps.
See MTNL Delhi

Seems like MTNL (Delhi) has started 500 mbps and 1 gbps plans!

BTW I first came across this news in a post by a member called "swatkats" on techenclave forum 😀 Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
That's the best plans among the bigger ISPs. MTNL used to give stable foreign speed to me atleast too. I wish there were similar plans when I was there. Hopefully BSNL follows suit in major cities

These plans are just Wow. They were waiting for the care package from govt before announcing.

BTW I first came across this news in a post by a member called "swatkats" on techenclave forum 😀 Gotta give credit where credit is due.

I might actually consider dumping Jio FTTH and take MTNL. Jio has poor pings, extremely poor routing and just too many restrictions. I am still unable to run it under bridge mode.

It's a good news. But, What's the point?

MTNL doesn't have FTTH availability 🙁

@sanke3 Can you go here and do the needful?

MTNL is less aggressive compared to BSNL. Mumbai and Delhi can have good services and FTTH in mass only when merger is done and BSNL takes over the MTNL (if they plan to do so).

If Delhi and Mumbai has huge competition from other private companies already then Delhi and Mumbai has the big pocket customer base as well which wants Service on FTTH.