MTNL Broadband: Frequent disconnections (every 2-3 minutes) at nights!

• Thread starter Thread starter k_v
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,666

k_v

ISP
MTNL Triband
Okay, this problem has been there for the past 2 weeks or so. Every night, usually after 11pm, my MTNL Triband connection keeps disconnecting. I am using a GLB-502T router and a 599 UL connection. I live in Mumbai, Jogeshwari area.Fed up with it, i lodged a complaint on 198 yesterday. An engineer of theirs came here today. I wasn't at home. Apparently, all he has done is changed the IP address and the DNS servers. That hasn't solved the problem. The net has disconnected twice as i'm writing this post.My area doesn't have a competitive ISP. The only other is Sify :shame:Any help would be appreciated.Regards,Kunal.

Line stats, please 🙂Also, are all your telephones connected after the splitter ?Sify is certainly not an option.

I know! Anyway, regarding the line stats, what do i do? I'm kind of a novice regarding such things. Should i post all the stats from the 'Modem Status' section?Also, i think the line from my telephone enters the modem through a splitter. There's a black box in between which i have no clue about. Sorry if this doesn't help much. And i have no parallel line at home. Just the 1 telephone.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :adoration: