MTNL Broadband - FREEDOM 995 Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter The MasTer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 10,964

The MasTer

ISP
airtel
MTNL launches a new plan in the freedom series which is names as freedom 995.DETAILS :MTNL Delhi’s 2 Mbps Unlimited Broadband Combo Plan – Freedom 995 (with FUP on Speed) comes at monthly rental of Rs. 995 provides 20 GB data usage at 2 Mbps speed and 512 Kbps beyond the 20 GB usage.With this plan subscriber will get Rent Free Landline Connection with monthly 150 Free Local Calls to any network in Delhi circle. The plan will be available from 1st January, 2012 for all new and existing subscribers.For booking and more details call 1500 (toll free) from MTNL or 011-22221500 from any other network phone.Plan Name Freedom 995Monthly Rental Rs. 995Download Speed 2Mbps up to 20 GB thereafter 512 KbpsUpload Speed 512 KbpsFree Data Usage UnlimitedLandline Rental FREEFree Calls 150 per month

I am going to get this connection, I guess it turned out to be good that yesterday 3G recharge thing was not working 🙂

MTNL launches a new plan in the freedom series which is names as freedom 995.

DETAILS :

MTNL Delhi’s 2 Mbps Unlimited Broadband Combo Plan – Freedom 995 (with FUP on Speed) comes at monthly rental of Rs. 995 provides 20 GB data usage at 2 Mbps speed and 512 Kbps beyond the 20 GB usage.

With this plan subscriber will get Rent Free Landline Connection with monthly 150 Free Local Calls to any network in Delhi circle. The plan will be available from 1st January, 2012 for all new and existing subscribers.

For booking and more details call 1500 (toll free) from MTNL or 011-22221500 from any other network phone.

Plan NameFreedom 995
Monthly Rental Rs. 995
Download Speed2Mbps up to 20 GB thereafter 512 Kbps
Upload Speed512 Kbps
Free Data UsageUnlimited
Landline RentalFREE
Free Calls150 per month

Have they started this plan for Mumbai too?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

@Samm

Wouldnt the 999 , 1 mbps plan be a better option ?

All I need is high speed connectivity.

I actually need 4mbit line at the least,

but airtel doesn't provide service here 🙁

I don't have much options.

p.s I am not a heavy downloader, 30 GB would suffice.

Ah, I see. 🙂 Btw, MTNL does have 4mbit afaik.

So, just coming from Sanchaar Haat dealing with a very wonderful lady who said there is no Freedom 995 plan 😀 She just know of one plan and that is Freedom 795. I just love these Government offices, No joke. I have the form with me which asks for Tariff Plan Opted with Tariff Code. I have no idea what to fill in there =|

You will laughing seeing my usage 😀I have limited my usage because of no fast connections in Delhi.I have no patience so, either I can get a fast connection (fiber)...or stop using internet, and that's what I have done.

Got the line today, I had the modem already so yeah, I just connected and this is the result.