• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,998

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
a friend got himself the mtnl ka broadband connection. Can someone tell me for his reference what are the features and limitations of this broadband package. Are the nights free? What are the charges for overusage. What to check out for. What to look out for. What to be safe from. Blah blah...

what's the plan???

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Sep 19 2005, 08:56 PM
what's the plan???
[snapback]25664[/snapback]
[/quote]
Its a TriB BPhone I think. 200 free calls + 250MB free. Is night/Sunday surfing free on that one??

Nope nothing is free on that plan. All u get is 250 MB u can use it whenever u like - day or night and it'll be counted.

mtnl triband NU. . has got the goodies if thats what you want 😛 12-8 am free.. ( no downloads are counted towards your monthly limit during that period).the cost is 590+ 80(modem rental)... its a realy good plan. you should go with this one..

Please check out the new rate card at: http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm

Also note that half way done this above page, they mention that registration charge of Rs. 500 has been dropped. This is what we get for going in early for the MTNL ADSL2+
So we been gyped for Rs. 500.

They have two new plans, to gype the new clients I suppose.

Best wishes.