MTNL Broadband: Anyone experiencing very slooow speeds this Saturday?

• Thread starter Thread starter jamie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,760

jamie

Hotshot
ISP
SSV D-Vois
I am experiencing speeds of 10-20 kbps today.Yes, u read that right 20 kilobits.😱Call 1504 & MTNL aunties:Storyteller: tell me there is something wrong with my pc.Have to remind her I have more than 1 PC.WTF?:annoyed:My connection comes under Nerul exchange, Navi Mumbai.

extreme slow..

I am experiencing speeds of 10-20 kbps today.Yes, u read that right 20 kilobits.😱
Call 1504 & MTNL aunties:Storyteller: tell me there is something wrong with my pc.
Have to remind her I have more than 1 PC.WTF?:annoyed:
My connection comes under Nerul exchange, Navi Mumbai.

I have been experiencing such slow speeds as soon as MTNL's so called Innovative Funday scheme was launched. It screwed up my connection completely. Coming to the MTNL Aunties, they are just sitting there just to do some timepass in the name of the "Online Support". MTNL aunties lack basic troubleshooting skills, so you are completely wasting your time by calling them as they talk non sense. Contact the SDE of your area and post a complain with him.

I have been experiencing such slow speeds as soon as MTNL's so called Innovative Funday scheme was launched. It screwed up my connection completely. Coming to the MTNL Aunties, they are just sitting there just to do some timepass in the name of the "Online Support". MTNL aunties lack basic troubleshooting skills, so you are completely wasting your time by calling them as they talk non sense. Contact the SDE of your area and post a complain with him.

Thank God, somebody remembers that fiasco.After MTNL implemented their special offer Sun-day became a Sad-day for all MTNL subscribers.:sarcastic:
Luckily coming Sunday is in the month of May & I no longer have to :duel:with MTNL babus on Mondays.
There is a huge thread in hating memory of MTNL Sundays in this forum.
Coming back to the point,its too late to contact the SDE? today.MTNL babus like to leave their offices a bit early, if u know what I mean.
As always I will have to wait till Monday(if the speed is not restored) to give them a piece of my mind.:Bat:
U forgot to mention whether u r getting crappy speeds of 10-20kbps today?

Still slow for me. It started going down hill again in the afternoon today. Morning was ok.

Thanks for replying, socrates. Now I know that I am not the only one experiencing sluggish speeds.:mellow::Mates:

I think I have figured out why this is happening. Just humour me & read on

Since today is the last day in the month of April, & May starts tomorrow & they have stated that they would be providing crappy speeds on Sundays,

therefore.........wait for it.........they have decided to implement frickin MTNL Funday on a Saturday as they cant implement it tomorrow(May):sneaky2:

Reminds me of that Ranbir Kapoor ad about unwanted services provided telecom companies, I insist le aloo paratha,le gobi and so on.:smile-big:

If u like my post, press the Like button.

Still slow for me. It started going down hill again in the afternoon today. Morning was ok.
since u stay somewhere near me i think u shud try out fivenet. 2300/3 mnths. 1mbps day & 2mbps night unlimited. free installation. works out to 766/mnth. i gave up on mtnl after almost >4 yrs of being with them. they have tested the limits of my patience !!!! lol

since u stay somewhere near me i think u shud try out fivenet. 2300/3 mnths. 1mbps day & 2mbps night unlimited. free installation. works out to 766/mnth. i gave up on mtnl after almost >4 yrs of being with them. they have tested the limits of my patience !!!! lol

I don't think its there in my area. The local cable wallah dispenses cable internet under the name of R V Net now pushing Sify, he recently disconnected from Tata Indicom (I had mentioned in some thread about a friend who had it), I had sify from him before I shifted to MTNL, after I got singed then I have become allergic to that business model which operates thru the local cable wallah. 🙂

Same thing was happening to me yesterday evening. Infact this happens anytime of the day but more frequently in the evenings especially on the IBF site (admin are you listening) & my speed is barely 0.39Mbps on 599 UL 🙁