MTNL Broadband: 8mbps Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Atul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,949
  • Views Views 261,154
Pings to EU and NA are horrible...... with multiple timeouts....

Pings to Google and MTNL are fine... So Youtube works fine.... rest is horrible....

Since last Sat evening...

Looks like FLAG (Reliance) is having issues.

mtnl has now lowered the upload speed to 512kbps for all 8mbps plans, my speed got lowered today to 512kbps upload, really sucks now :-(

Hi, I m just planning to upgrade my MTNL connection from 2Mbps to 8Mbps... The website mentions that a CPE costing Rs 4000 needs to be installed and the site shall be in 1KM of the exchange... Jus wanted to check whether you all live in 1KM of the exchange and did u need to upgrade your routers... I have a D-Link 2750 n router... srry if I have posted on a wrong thread but seems this is the best place to get a reply. thanks.

nDLrCBw.png

0lgZu9Z.png

4sAuCUm.png

7nq0KlW.png

i can't change to these plans through selfceare online cause it gives some combo to combo api error, i called 1500 & they say go to exchange for plan change so mtlnl :-/

@insane79
Have you tried changing plan using different browser? I used Chrome 50 x64 and it worked. Even latest Firefox will work. Some old non updated versions of browsers may not support latest APIs so that can very much be your problem.

hmm Tried it with google chrome, its not a browser issue as still getting the same error "ERROR(CALLING COMBO TO COMBO API) pLAN ALREADY EXIST" i am on 8mbps 2599 combo plan & when i choose the new BB plans i have to choose non-combo plans as they don't exist in the conbo plan section for me, guess thats creating the error.

Thanks.

Last edited: