• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 540
  • Views Views 69,403
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
MTNL
I was on 1024/256 downstream/upstream till yesterday.

But today its increased to 2048/1024. But no actual improvement in speeds is noticed. Speedtest says my download speed is 1024 kbps only.

I expected that MTNL is prepping to double their speeds.

Edit: Getting download speed of 220 kBps at 8:30 am while downloading iOS 4.3.1 image. :evil:

I have been synced to 2050(downstream) for over an year, but the connection speed is still 512 kbps(I have 512 kbps unlimited plan), so I am not expecting any kind of speed upgrades !

I hope that they do it this year also, last year also they did it around this time of the year.BTW my synce rate is 2048/512 on a 512 Kbps plan.

i think they r trying to fix speed bug. so whatever is ur sync speed is u get speed as per ur plan .

No luck for me either. 🙁 Getting double the speed every year sounds like every Triband user's wet dream 😀:hysterical:

keep changing plan every month.. like 512 then 320 then 512 ..320 then once they will surely make mistake...then after that mistake keep enjoying the high speeds... and then never ever complain 😛 if you complain than they will again change to right speeds !

keep changing plan every month.. like 512 then 320 then 512 ..320 then once they will surely make mistake...
then after that mistake keep enjoying the high speeds... and then never ever complain 😛 if you complain than they will again change to right speeds !

I am still in two minds whether to shift to that 'Freedom 497 ' new capped plan for the same reason 😀

That strategy is of no use now. It appears that MTNL carry out regular audits regarding speeds. High speeds last maximum for a month these days.

No luck for me either. 🙁 Getting double the speed every year sounds like every Triband user's wet dream 😀:hysterical:

wet dream ?

i think they r trying to fix speed bug.

lol more a moment i thought it was specbug (CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.