MTNL Broadband: 256/512 combo unlm - Billing Glitch while processing revised rates ?

• Thread starter Thread starter genexed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 14,024
Hi AllNo progress.. :frown: ..for me..A/C officer said that old plan has not stopped yet so he cannot give me new bill or whatever action is required.. he directed me to sanchar haat for the cancellation of old plan, According to him these people might have left some command while changing/updating the plan n that's why two plans are running simultaneously..for two days i m struggling to change the status because if they are not goin to change this time then it will repeat with the next bill too, They are accepting that this is a software glitch and and cust care also doesn't know how to update telephone plan because they find there is no category called Combo Plan..

Hi All
No progress.. :frown: ..for me..A/C officer said that old plan has not stopped yet so he cannot give me new bill or whatever action is required

Write to the CMD at cmd@bol.net.in with a copy to edd@bol.net.in explaining how, because MTNL people cannot handle things at their end, you have been made to suffer. Also warn them that if things are not set right immediately, you will be free to infrom TRAI and take up the matter with consumer fora. Mark a copy to the GM of your area.

@eskay,thanks!! I sent the email today to the cmd and GM of my area, the job is done, I received the revised bill.

well, arnt they gonna credit the amount back in the next billing cycle??
I got a call from the exchange today telling me that my revised bill was Rs 1,635/- instead of the Rs 2,197/- billed earlier.

got an email with the corrected bill.

They took 3 days to reply me back

They take a couple of days or so to respond. Diwali must have slowed them down!:dance:

i have a Quick question if i apply for Triband UL599 will i be getting the speed 256kpbs or I will get the 2 Mbps as all other connection with data caps have this speed limit... also will we be able to get Better speed limits in existing plans from new yaer onwards across all operaters..

well, Unlimited plans like 512 UL and 256 UL etc are only supposed to give u limited speeds..2 Mbps speeds are on volume based plans..i didn't clearly understand the second part of your question..do make it clear.