MTNL Broadband 2 MBPS Unlimited @ 599/month

@ Samm, Emil

I think, there is no logical conclusion to this kind of discussion......

Coz when you share something good of one ISP - i am sure it will be countered by someone having a rough experience - Frankly speaking, i felt like countering the comment on MTNL CC....😉

But then, its a never-ending cycle. Better not take the discussion much away from the "TOPIC ITSELF".......

I mean its a topic for those people who are inclined to using MTNL, then why speak so much ill about them over here?? Even i am very much frustrated with them, but then, i think there are many topics for that purpose......

Lets leave the discussion here, and if needed, we can continue in dedicated threads - What say on that??

@ Samm

As regards that "2 months" even i agree, i tolerated a lot. But then i always hoped that they might finally look into my matter - but things kept just going from Bad to Worse, and from Worse to Worst.

@Jaymin - Every discussion need not have a conclusion. These kind of debates are all about perspective and therefore can never be conclusive. It is only important for us to understand that the two sides have two different perspectives of the same thing. For example, if you and I both look at a cylindrical solid object we are both looking at the same thing. But I may see a perfect rectangle and you may see a circle and there could be numerous others seeing many other shapes. So our discussion should be "I see a circle" and "I see a rectangle" which is much better than saying "It is a circle" or "It is a rectangle". I hope you understand what I am saying.I do believe Samm and I are having a civilized debate. Samm I am sorry if you feel I have been offensive.

EmilAbsolutely!! Got each and every word of it......and thats y i was telling that if we want to debate, theres no end to it.....we can just give our perspectives - and they are bound to change with changing circumstances.May be tomorrow i may see a rectangle, and u may see a circle - with a change in position of that object!!PS: We are getting too philosophical in a thread which is titled "MTNL Broadband 2 MBPS Unlimited @ 599/month" 😀

I have a MTNL unlimited Un775 plan and i currently am getting speeds of upto 2 MBps. i just hope they do not charge me later for the addl speed.

I have a MTNL unlimited Un775 plan and i currently am getting speeds of upto 2 MBps. i just hope they do not charge me later for the addl speed.

Not a chance that they will charge you for getting speed more than your plan speed.

yep we all have enjoyed such mistakes by MTNL.. just make sure its showing right plan on their usage site.

Hey guys, thats not fair.....You people enjoy that - you have the right, but then think about the others, who get Less than paid speeds, due to such blunders.......Better these things be kept secret, so that it doesnt add salt to Injuries of such people!! 🙂

no ...if u switch to lower speed plan from higher speed plan ...then if they forget lowering speed..then u can also forget and enjoy it 😀if u switch to higher speed plan from lower speed plan.. and if they forget to upgrade ur speed then u can complain 1504..they restore speed in 1-2days normally after the complaint.

Amish....thats vat i m telling - if u get Higher speeds, then it should be enjoyed secretly!! 🙂And if u get Lower speeds.....then well let me not get into dirty business of "Criticising" again!!I have a long history, which many visitors & posters of this thread know - and i am pretty sure, u must be having atleast a General idea, if not detailed!!

What if we switch from higher speed plans to lower speed plans, and they lower our speed but, charges xDI can imagine that scenario too.

u have to confirm on ur account page that plan is actually changed else complain to them.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

normally when plan is changed i get 2 confirmations.. one via phone and 2nd via e-mail.