• Thread starter Thread starter netfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,273

netfreak

Regulars
ISP
Airtel GPRS EDGE + VSNL
Looks like MTNL is not able to keep a count of downloads. I downloaded a 400 MB file in day today. Did not use any download manager, got constant 25 - 28 kbps from M$ servers and file was not corrupt 😀.

And to make this matter better.. MTNL forgot to count the download. Looked at session history and found that for last 8 days MTNL's clock is stuck at 11th Feb.

Have a look:

my session has no details for some days....huh 🙄

http://imageshack.us

they usually check it from the logs and puts it back....i dunno when thats gonna happen.

Last month too it was the same thing......

I think you guys can get truely unlimited internet from MTNL. Just DDoS the billing server and kill it. Then enjoy 😀

Originally posted by max@Feb 23 2006, 12:12 AM
I think you guys can get truely unlimited internet from MTNL. Just DDoS the billing server and kill it.
max, could you help us out with that ? 😉

ya der seems to b a prob wid mtnl,last month also same happnd wid me also.i downloaded a file of 125mb and till around 8 or 10 days mine session history account got stucked,but later wen it started der was no count of dat download. Just wondering wen its gonna happen again.

sorry guys I only show the direction. DDoSing a server is illegal and I am too busy to cover my tracks. 😉