MTNL @a servers Time logging problem

• Thread starter Thread starter ski_power
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 9,423
This is what I was afraid of.Methinks giving them five six hundred rupees is way cheaper than running around days behind them. See, one day you skip office = minimum Rs.300 cut from salary, and we all know work at MTNL is not going to get over in 1 day, not by even the remote chance of finding aliens visiting the earth.Guys, so is it actually worth it, running around... coz my area is chembur, but those guys say I come under the Mankhurd exchange even though the mini-exchange is like right outside my street.

Any updates on this ? Has any1 been to the exchange yet ?

Nothing as yet. Tomorrow I will go to give a written letter. Lets see if that works. I think nothing will be sorted out by MTNL before our monthly bill is out for November.

Got this email yesterday night

TriBand Services interruption for Customers having username ending with " @a "A maintainence activity is planned in the broadband network from 08:00 hours on 02/12/2008 to 09:00 hours on 02/12/2008.

There may be transient service interruption for 1 Hr from 08:00 hrs on 02/12/2008 to 09:00 hrs on 02/12/2008 for some of the Triband users having username ending with " @a " .

Please bear with us.

maybe your problem will get solved😕

Got this email yesterday night

TriBand Services interruption for Customers having username ending with " @a "A maintainence activity is planned in the broadband network from 08:00 hours on 02/12/2008 to 09:00 hours on 02/12/2008.

There may be transient service interruption for 1 Hr from 08:00 hrs on 02/12/2008 to 09:00 hrs on 02/12/2008 for some of the Triband users having username ending with " @a " .

Please bear with us.

maybe your problem will get solved😕

Lets hope so man... There's no way I can go to the exchange and waste a whole day trying to explain to the guys why we are correct.

Edit: Just checked, no change in the records. Shows the same incorrect stats for night usage. Seems it is too much to expect.

Is this problem faced in all areas & all exchanges?

The register.mtnl.net.in page is down as usual so can't check my usage currently.

However as per bbhelpdesk.mtnl.net.in I don't seem to be facing this problem. I have done heavy downloading last 2-3 nights starting at 12.15 and these usage is not showed in my billed usage.

I am in Borivali East connected to Dahisar exchange

What username and pw do we have to enter in order to access bbhelpdesk.mtnl.net.in ?

I entered my username and pw, but it fails to authenticate it.

Also, how to register for it ?

What is bbhelpdesk.mtnl.net.in?@socrates where(which e-mail account) did you receive the email regarding the maintenance work at the server?

With a MTNL broadband connection we are entitled to a free email-id (MTNL Broadband Internet Services Tariff Plans). In '05 when I started using MTNL broadband I could make an email id thru the Login Page link now its no longer visible. Maybe helpdesk or 1504 (high hopes) can throw some light on how to go about getting the free email-id now:frown: I get their emails regarding interruptions on this email-id.

Checked my usage information details today & the "Night Unlimited" (00:00 ~ 08:00) "Accounted Volume" is now showing up as "0" 🙂

You can create e-mail from register.mtnl.net.in AFTER logging in. if you havent already got email id then u shud see link "Give me e-mail" on LHS menuThe link only comes on page after login, if u click anywhere then link goes. In that case relogin and check.PS: I dont know abt @a users

Have anybody here received their MTNL bill yet ? If yes, have you been charged for the usage due to server time being 2 hrs behind IST on 23rd & 24th Nov ?

Have anybody here received their MTNL bill yet ? If yes, have you been charged for the usage due to server time being 2 hrs behind IST on 23rd & 24th Nov ?

Yahoo!! Just saw my bill and I haven't been charged for the screwup. MTNL rectified those records by themselves (I did not got to the exchange).